Overview of FOTV Media Networks
Alki David is the CEO of the FOTV Media Networks. He found the company in the year 2007. FOTV Media Networks is one of the digital media companies which provides and produces virtual reality and premium Hollywood content, etc. It has about 75 million monthly users who access both live and on-demand content. The contents include movies, music, and social TV programming. On the whole, the company manages its business from two offices. The FOTV Media Networks has launched the FOTV channel and it is available on all the Roku streaming players and TVs.
Introduction to FOTV Channel
The FOTV is a free channel. It is available in the Roku channel store on the private channels list. In addition, the Roku users can access the FOTV’s OTT app. It provides the users the choice to watch live TV and on-demand content. On choosing live TV, you can enjoy various categories of programs such as Sports, Horror, Movies, Comedy, etc. Apart from Roku, the channel is available on iOS and Android devices. The channel provides all the content to the users from the FilmOn service. The FilmOn service is regarded as the world’s largest IPTV. On the other hand, there are categories that the users can access based on the geographic location they are residing in.
How to Watch FOTV on Roku?
The activation of the FOTV on Roku is easy to perform. Follow the below-given instructions one-by-one.
- To start with, check whether you have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Then perform the external configuration of your Roku.
- Use an HDMI cable and connect your Roku and your TV.
- Nextly connect your Roku streaming player to the AC adapter.
- Now set the TV with the correct input for your Roku streaming player.
- You will see Roku’s home screen.
- Ensure that you have inserted batteries into your Roku remote.
- Nextly pair your Roku remote.
- Then choose a language and set the other preferences that are necessary.
- After completing the hardware setup, proceed with the wireless setup of your Roku.
- Initially, choose either the wired or wireless connection based on your choice.
- For wireless setup, your Roku will scan for the available networks that are present in your locality.
- Now from the list of networks, select your network.
- Enter the network ID and password.
- Now select connect.
- On successful completion, you will get a connection successful message on your TV screen.
- Now, start the activation of your Roku.
- Having a Roku account is essential to generate the activation code.
- Nextly, link the Roku player and your account.
- You will get an activation code on your TV screen, on successful linking.
- Visit the Roku.com/link page.
- Finally, enter the activation code in the space given and click submit.
- Now, visit the Roku home screen.
- Then choose the streaming channel option, search for the FOTV channel and add it.
To know more about FOTV on Roku, feel free to call our customer support team anytime.