Stream your Tidal Music on your big screen!
What is the Tidal channel?
The tidal channel can be called the master of library that consists of hi-res tracks, and it is available on Roku forthcoming Smart Soundbar and Roku wireless Subwoofer. This can be an artist-owned universal music streaming and entertainment service that can make the artists and fans to come together via unique original content. They are also provided with exclusive experiences and the best and high-quality audio. This channel is available on your Roku streaming devices and get it from the Roku channel store
Moreover, using this Tidal app, you can watch over 60 million tracks and tons of exclusive interviews and videos. On the other hand, the Tidal app gets you closer to the artists you listen to. Similarly, you can design a playlist for yourself, and also you can give a try for one from the app and hand-curated by music cutters and the artists themselves. This channel app is now available as Tidal on Roku. Get this channel from the Roku channel store.
What are the features of the Tidal channel app?
Tidal on Roku, can provide you with the preceding features to its music fans:
- At first, it offers 60 million songs and 250,000 high-quality music videos
- Secondly, there are thousands of playlists curated by the specialized editorial team, artists, industry experts, etc. of Tidal
- After that, it gives its audience live and video on demand for concerts from the famous artists of the universe
- Similarly, there are exclusive music documentaries, original shows, and podcasts
What are the subscriptions available on the Tidal channel?
Preceding are the subscriptions that are present for the Tidal on Roku:
- Firstly, it is Premium at $9.99 per month that can proffer a typical sound quality
- Secondly, it is HiFi that costs $19.99 per month that provides lossless High-Fidelity sound quality that enables you to experience music as the artists want to hear
- Moreover, both the options give a 30-day free trial, and you can sign up via the Tidal channel on the Roku streaming device
- Get this channel on the Roku device from the Roku channel store
- This channel is available under the Music category on the Roku store, and members of Tidal can search videos, albums, playlist, and all the exclusive content to watch directly on the Tidal channel on the Roku devices
What to watch on Tidal?
- Favorite music and Artists exclusives
- Selected music video playlists for all the genres
- And exclusive behind the scenes and the interviews of the artists
- Moreover, all the performances from the best artists with the catalog of live streams
- Finally, you can view all the original content and video podcasts
How to subscribe to Tidal on the Roku streaming device?
The following are steps that instruct you on subscribing to the Tidal app on your Roku device. Proceed with the step by step guidelines to subscribe Tidal channel app on your Roku streaming device:
- At first, you have to access to the Tidal app on the Roku streaming device
- After that, Roku will ask if you wish to make use of the email address that you use with the Roku
- Moreover, make a choice as per your wish and move to the next step
- Enter the email address in the next step and then create a password for your account
- Thirdly, you must choose the subscription it can be either Premium or HiFi
- Similarly, you have to authorize with the Roku PIN
- Fourthly, make sure to confirm your purchase of the plan
- Finally, after this, you will get the Success message on the screen
How to download the Tidal app from the Roku streaming device?
Here we provide you with line by line instructions for downloading the Tidal app on the Roku streaming device via the Roku channel store:
- At first, you have to reach the Roku channel store, but before that get the Roku logo on the TV screen
- Hold the Home key on your Roku remote to access the Roku home screen
- After that, make use of the arrow keys to move to the left and get into the streaming devices
- Secondly, search for the Tidal app among the famous streaming services and get the app
- If you could not get the app from the popular streaming services, then reach the Roku search bar
- Thirdly, enter the name of the channel in the Roku Find bar and wait for the results
- Moreover, get the results and choose the Tidal app from them
- Similarly, provide the PIN if asked and then highlight the Tidal app
- On the other hand, chose the Add channel option to add the channel on to your device
- This can take some time to get downloaded and check for the channel addition
- Fourthly, you have to reach the Roku home page on your TV to find the addition of the Tidal app
- Check on the list of channels on the Roku device and get to know whether the channel is added
- Finally, you can start streaming the Tidal app and enjoy listening to all your favorite music
How to get the Tidal app on Roku?
To get this app, try with the preceding steps:
- At first, first, reach the channelstore.roku.com to get this Tidal app
- After that, choose My Account and log in to your account using the credentials
- Secondly, on top of the page, in the find field, input the name of the channel
- Thirdly, choose the Tidal app form the results and choose the Add channel option
- Moreover, you have to enter the PIN if asked for and add the channel
- Finally, you can see the Tidal app on the Roku home screen among the streaming services
If you have any more doubts and if you need more information regarding Tidal on Roku, then try contacting our specialized expert team for their kind assistance or visit Roku.com/link.